Home | About Leighton | Rhondda map | Rhondda links | Advice surgeries | Get in touch | Cymraeg

Leighton's Updates

Leighton
    follow me on Twitter

    05 March, 2005

    Well done, the lads...

    It was bitterly cold in the second half but after a terrific performance, notably by the youngsters, we got the three points. Let's hope they don't sell the younger players.

    I got nabbed by S4C on the way in who wanted someone to do a quick clip in Welsh. Not much more that anyone could say other than hope we win, the situation is very sad and we all want to know what's going on. Luckily, my Welsh can run to that, though I don't know whether they will use it.

    Meanwhile, the club has finally opened the books and come clean on the debts. The BBC website has the details.

    It occurs to me that I am a shareholder in Cardiff City FC (Holdings) Ltd., with 600 shares out of 22,500,000, according to my share certificates. I will check what information I ought to be able to expect under the Companies Acts.

    No comments:

    Rhondda TV
    The Labour Party

    Recent comments

    Archives...

    Categories...

    Promoted by Leighton Andrews AM, National Assembly for Wales, Cardiff CF99 1NA.

    Author's editorial policy: This blog does not publish anonymous comments, unless they are really witty and I like them. If you have something to say, then have the courage of your convictions and use your name or an identifiable alias. Even then I reserve the right not to publish comments that are malicious, defamatory, stupid, pointlessly cynical or boring. Any of the statements or comments made above should be regarded as personal and not necessarily those of the National Assembly for Wales, any constituent part or connected body.