Home | About Leighton | Rhondda map | Rhondda links | Advice surgeries | Get in touch | Cymraeg

Leighton's Updates

Leighton
    follow me on Twitter

    17 March, 2006

    The lies they tell

    A letter in today's Western Mail claims I 'shockingly' referred to Welsh-speakers on this blog as 'a minority'.

    This is a deliberate lie on the part of the letter-writer. You can find the original post here. It's pretty obvious I would have thought that I was talking about a political minority.

    The same letter-writer claims this is my 'latest campaign' to undermine the Welsh language. Anyone who can find any example of me undermining the Welsh language is welcome to comment.

    I'm afraid some people have sterotypes of those they disagree with, and will twist the facts to fit the stereotype.

    Rhondda TV
    The Labour Party

    Recent comments

    Archives...

    Categories...

    Promoted by Leighton Andrews AM, National Assembly for Wales, Cardiff CF99 1NA.

    Author's editorial policy: This blog does not publish anonymous comments, unless they are really witty and I like them. If you have something to say, then have the courage of your convictions and use your name or an identifiable alias. Even then I reserve the right not to publish comments that are malicious, defamatory, stupid, pointlessly cynical or boring. Any of the statements or comments made above should be regarded as personal and not necessarily those of the National Assembly for Wales, any constituent part or connected body.