Home | About Leighton | Rhondda map | Rhondda links | Advice surgeries | Get in touch | Cymraeg

Leighton's Updates

Leighton
    follow me on Twitter

    22 March, 2006

    Parenting

    Normally in the Assembly, we are lucky if we get five minutes to speak in a debate. This week, however, I have won the ballot for the weekly ‘short debate’, and this gives me the opportunity to speak for fifteen minutes on a subject of my choice. I have decided to focus on the question of parenting. So many of the issues that concern us in schools and in the community come back to issues of parental responsibility. Support for parents with young children, including childcare, is obviously key to that. I will have more to say on this in due course….

    Rhondda TV
    The Labour Party

    Recent comments

    Archives...

    Categories...

    Promoted by Leighton Andrews AM, National Assembly for Wales, Cardiff CF99 1NA.

    Author's editorial policy: This blog does not publish anonymous comments, unless they are really witty and I like them. If you have something to say, then have the courage of your convictions and use your name or an identifiable alias. Even then I reserve the right not to publish comments that are malicious, defamatory, stupid, pointlessly cynical or boring. Any of the statements or comments made above should be regarded as personal and not necessarily those of the National Assembly for Wales, any constituent part or connected body.