Home | About Leighton | Rhondda map | Rhondda links | Advice surgeries | Get in touch | Cymraeg

Leighton's Updates

Leighton
    follow me on Twitter

    11 July, 2007

    BBC Wales holidays....

    Replies from BBC journalists on their holiday plans have been pouring in. At least they were till Ashok told them not to reply!

    If I was Rhodri, I would want to know why so many are heading for Mwnt....

    Arwyn Jones:
    ‘Pounding the streets of Cardiff looking for a house. ‘I might also spoil myself to a few days climbing / camping in Snowdonia. The hills of South Wales don't really compare with the mountains of my beloved North Wales.’

    Rhuanedd Richards:
    ‘I'm going to Italy and Mwnt.’

    Phil Parry:
    ‘Taking the kids to Nain and Taid in Penlline for a start and then a campsite somewhere - maybe Brittany.’

    Adrian Masters:
    ‘I will be spending the summer at home in Newport. The carbon emissions I save from staying in one place may be enough to offset a flight to Anglesey for a friend's wedding.’

    Betsan Powys:
    ‘I go to Tenby with the family on Saturday, then to the Eisteddfod in Mold and we're also fitting in a week in Criccieth in late August. How pc is that?!’

    Vaughan Roderick
    ‘In my garden! I'm saving up my carbon for a trip to Malaysia in October to celebrate Eid.’

    Ciaran Jenkins:
    ‘I'll be lucky to get one - though I might find a spare weekend to hook up with my old choir chums in a cottage in the Cotswolds.’

    Mark Palmer:
    ‘Penparc (Cardigan) - very close to Mwnt...will be taking the kids dolphin and Rhodri spotting....’

    Toby Mason is already away:
    'I'm on leave until Monday, July 16.'

    As for me - no flights this year. Tidying our garden in Llwynypia. Driving through France to the South again. I normally go to the Eisteddfod and may manage that again but that will be for work reasons.

    No comments:

    Rhondda TV
    The Labour Party

    Recent comments

    Archives...

    Categories...

    Promoted by Leighton Andrews AM, National Assembly for Wales, Cardiff CF99 1NA.

    Author's editorial policy: This blog does not publish anonymous comments, unless they are really witty and I like them. If you have something to say, then have the courage of your convictions and use your name or an identifiable alias. Even then I reserve the right not to publish comments that are malicious, defamatory, stupid, pointlessly cynical or boring. Any of the statements or comments made above should be regarded as personal and not necessarily those of the National Assembly for Wales, any constituent part or connected body.